CIPN – Certified International Professional Negotiator | Beirut
May 16 @ 9:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is designed for international business practitioners who wish to increase their international negotiation skills. This program is dedicated to promote negotiation skills and knowledge to world-class standards.
The CIPN program of IPSCMI offers the designation of Certified International Professional Negotiator to candidates who demonstrate their ability to learn and apply international business negotiation knowledge and skills through a “real-world” international “mock negotiation” conducted in class and successfully passing a multiple choice questions certification examination.
The CIPN certification program consists of the following modules:
- Negotiation Competencies – The Skills to Win
- Distributive and Integrative Bargaining
- The Contract Negotiation Process
- Planning Contract Negotiations: Strategies, Tactics, and Countertactics
- Contract Negotiations: Best Practices
- Global and World Class Negotiation Styles
- Mock Negotiation: Role Play and Critique
Buyers & Senior Buyers – Purchasing Managers – Business and Contract Negotiators – Import-export Dealers – Purchasers involved in Global Purchasing – International Marketing and Sales Personnel – All Company Personnel involved in the Buying Process
This program will allow participants to identify opportunities for achieving tangible results by:
- Developing effective negotiation strategies to meet the procurement needs
- Implementing those strategies to maximize purchasing value
- Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
- Handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
- Identify supplier strong points and buyer strong points
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Courses materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Certificate of attendance for the course
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Head Office: +961 (5) 430 574 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280