Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain | Beirut
May 15 @ 9:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
This course in Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain is a short learning program with emphasis to innovative ‘competence model’ approach. The program combines best practice in supply chain management and humanitarian community, business industry and academia to enhance knowledge application and skills development.
This well-established program has been designed to develop your humanitarian operations management skills and insight as well, and equips you with the tools and techniques necessary to succeed in Humanitarian logistics management.
This course includes the following modules:
- Humanitarian Supply Chains
- Warehousing and Inventory
- Fleet Management
- Import/Export and International Commerce Practices
- Case Study
This course is aimed at professionals working in humanitarian aid organizations and international NGOs, specifically in the supply and logistics functions.
After completion of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental issues of humanitarian logistics
- Apply the principles of managing the humanitarian supply chain
- Identify and describe humanitarian supply chain relationships
- Understand humanitarian aid requirements and develop emergency response strategy
- Understand sources of funds and resources
- Explain the operational activities of humanitarian aid organizations
- Analyze the way supply chain has contributed to the overall relief program
- Explain the imports / exports and international business practice
- Co-ordinate the humanitarian logistics focus with other activities
- Manage the working environment, people, and resources
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Head Office: +961 (5) 430 574 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280