Negotiation Skills for Better Procurement | Beirut
May 16 @ 9:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective negotiation strategies to meet the procurement needs
- Implement those strategies to maximize purchasing value
- Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
- Handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
- Identify supplier strong points and buyer strong points
- Preparation Strategies
- Implementing the Negotiation Strategy
- Developing a Negotiating Style
- Dealing with Complex Negotiations
- Preparing and Conducting Individual and Team Negotiations
- Games and Role Plays
- Case Studies
This program is designed for: buyers, senior buyers, purchasing managers, other material management personnel and all other company personnel who are involved in the buying process.
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and IPSCMI (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Head Office: +961 (5) 430 574 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280