- This event has passed.
Products Planning & Management | Beirut
April 20 @ 9:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
This workshop is designed to provide attendees with the knowledge about product management including demand planning, forecasting, inventory control, replenishment and marketing products or services, by introducing them to a framework for product management: the role, the key tasks and processes they should use and guidelines for product managers to manage themselves and their development.
Module I – Sales & Operations Planning
Module II – Product Planning & Forecasting
Module III – Inventory Management
Dealing with some of the common challenges facing product managers:
- Understanding the key elements and stages in building annual product plan
- Evaluating their product range and suggesting alternatives for performance improvement
- Developing appropriate product strategies based on analysis of their products lifecycles
- Analyzing portfolio of products and understanding the role of their product in its portfolio
- Better managing inventory in meeting future demand
- Covering fluctuations in supply or demand and hedge against price fluctuations
- Reducing inventory while maintaining economies of scale
- Understanding the correlation between demand forecasting and inventory models
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Presentations in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Head Office: +961 (5) 430 574 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280