Warehousing & Stock Control | Beirut
April 6 @ 9:00 am - April 7 @ 5:00 pm
The course is designed to help attendees identify the major features of their Warehouse Operations and reason about finest solutions to problems faced with their inventory. With today’s global supply chains, maintaining the optimal balance between available stock to meet service levels and investment in storage space and inventory is a complex trade-off.
The objective is to provide professionals with the knowledge and understanding about the required procedures in warehousing & inventory management and promote global standards and best-in-class practices to boost productivity and collaboration under adequate conditions.
- Investigating Warehouse Operations
- Inventory Management Decisions
- Warehousing & Inventory Best Practices
This course is directed to managers and team leaders involved in handing inventory:
Demand Planners – Product Managers – Inventory Analysts – Materials Managers – Distribution Managers – Supply Chain Managers – Warehouse Managers – Inventory Managers – Operations Managers – Procurement Managers
Due to the fact that warehousing and inventory represent large investment of capital, the course will allow participants to achieve a significant boost in ROI (Return on Investment):
- Balancing among inventory requirements in order to reach optimal stock levels
- Managing design layout and storage capacity
- Promoting security and safety measures to decrease insurance premiums
- Developing perfect order rates by optimizing order fulfillment
- Increasing inventory accuracy 99%+ at location level
This training session lets managers and professionals walk away with the ability to practice and encourage innovation, empowered with new ideas and increased confidence for improved warehousing through put and enhanced ‘end-to-end’ order visibility that drives service excellence.
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Beirut: +961 (5) 430 574 | Dubai: +971 (50) 648 6812