Warehousing & Storage Management | Beirut
May 4 @ 9:00 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm
The workshop is designed to help attendees identify the major features of their Warehouse Operations and reason about finest solutions to problems faced. The objective is to provide professionals with the knowledge and understanding about the required procedures in warehousing and promote global standards and practices to boost productivity under safe & adequate conditions.
- Administrative Best Practices
- Clerical Best Practices
- Distribution Best Practices
- Case Studies
This course is directed to managers and team leaders involved in managing and operating the warehouses and distribution centers:
Supply Chain managers – Warehouse managers – Quality officers – Warehouse supervisors – Store keepers – Warehouse clerks
This workshop will allow participants to achieve tangible results in terms of:
- Managing design layout and storage capacity
- Reducing damages and wastage
- Promoting security and safety measures to decrease insurance premiums
- Developing perfect order rates by optimizing order fulfillment
- Improving shipping accuracy
- Increasing labor productivity
- Increasing inventory accuracy 99%+ at location level
- Reducing operating costs
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunch
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Head Office: +961 (5) 430 574 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280